At Tickets For Less, we are passionate about creating lifetime memories for sports fans, music lovers and event goers across the country. We work with sports properties, professional teams, college athletic departments, venues, fans and partners to improve the event going experience and drive event attendance. Our unique distribution model creates quick and convenient access for event goers across the country and ensures that teams and rights holders maximize fan access and event revenue.
Tickets For Less is located in Overland Park, Kan. and is happy to celebrate over 15 years with the local community. Our company is proud to have been serving the area since 2004.
Tickets For Less is always looking for talented, passionate individuals to add to our team. Please send resume with cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Design and Marketing Coordinator
Tickets For Less is seeking a talented designer with marketing experience to join our team and craft engaging, impactful communications across a range of digital and traditional media. This is a great opportunity to work in a fun and challenging industry where you can hone your design skills and have an immediate impact on brand marketing.
We are looking for a designer who understands a wide range of marketing channels and has an entrepreneurial spirit to support our growing business. From designing ongoing social content to contributing to larger initiatives like multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns, every day the challenges are different and require you to deliver compelling work.
Note: Only applicants who include a link to their online portfolio in addition to their resume will be considered.
- Create engaging, high-quality designs to support daily marketing activities, often for multiple jobs at once
- Collaborate with team members to determine project requirements and successfully complete projects
- Clearly articulate creative rationale and gracefully accept and resolve critiques
- Contributes to improving processes, templates, brand standards and creative guidelines
- Timely completion of internal deliverables
- Applies a sense of urgency, team commitment and focus on the right priorities
- Works with third party companies, such as printers and promotional partners, to ensure creative quality is upheld throughout the process
- Support with brand marketing coordination tasks and other marketing activities as needed
- Coordination of brand and digital marketing activities as needed at the direction of the Director of Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design or related field
- 1–3 years of professional experience with an online portfolio demonstrating a strong attention to detail and a solid understanding of fundamental design and marketing principles
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and related design tools
- Demonstrable understanding of modern visual and interactive design principles with the ability to explain the thinking behind your design choices
- Demonstrable proficiency for time management, organization, and communication (written, oral, and interpersonal) in a collaborative environment
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate the ability to be resourceful, prioritize and multitask effectively
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude, and work well with others
- Sports marketing or related industry experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices across marketing – ranging from traditional to digital – including email, social media, web design, ecommerce, mobile, direct mail, promotional items and out of home
- Experience with copywriting, creative ideation and branding
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience with photography, video and/or animation