Tickets For Less, located in Overland Park KS, is a private ticket broker that buys and sells tickets for all nationwide concert and sporting events on the secondary market. Tickets For Less is a reliable source for all events and focuses on providing tickets with the service customers deserve. Tickets For Less leads the industry in the sale of Kansas City Chiefs tickets, Kansas City Royals tickets, Kansas University basketball tickets, Kansas Speedway tickets, Sporting KC tickets, and all Sprint Center tickets.
Tickets For Less is happy to celebrate over 14 years with the local community. Our company is proud to have been serving the area since 2004.
No phone calls please. Please send resume with cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time. Must be available to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 7:30am-6:30pm Monday – Friday with weekend rotation.
Manager of Ticket Operations
Responsibilities & Job Duties (include, but are not limited too):
- Provide excellent service in our lobby, by telephone and email to customers
- Accurately process and fulfill orders using varying technology
- Preparing ticket package shipments and checking for accuracy
- Entering ticket inventory into the POS
- Bachelor’s degree related field preferred
- Must have a passion for sports
- Retail, travel, event or sports experience considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal & written
- Self-motivation, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills required
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team in a group setting
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Must be available to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Must have an eye for detail
- Competitive salary, 401k with Company Match, paid time off and Group Health Insurance
- Casual dress code
Job Type: Full-time