At Tickets For Less, we are passionate about creating lifetime memories for sports fans, music lovers and event goers across the country. We work directly with sports properties, professional teams, college athletic departments, venues, fans and partners to improve the event going experience and drive event attendance. Our unique distribution model creates quick and convenient access for event goers across the country and ensures that teams and rights holders maximize fan access and event revenue.
As a Top 10 ticket reseller in the country, Tickets For Less offers employees a front row seat into the ever-evolving ticketing industry. On top of that, we love to have fun. From an open and inviting work environment to multiple staff perks including an in-office game room and staff kitchen, Tickets For Less is a great place to work.
Tickets For Less is locally owned and located in Overland Park, Kan. TFL is proud to celebrate over 17 years with the local community, serving the area since 2004.
Tickets For Less is always looking for talented, passionate individuals to add to our team. Please send resume with cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time. Must be available to work a flexible schedule, with varying Monday - Friday hours and a weekend rotation.
Manager of Ticket Operations, Vice President of Operations and Director of Sales and Service
Responsibilities & Job Duties (include, but are not limited to):
- Provide best-in-class customer service to our Tickets For Less customers and marketplace customers (StubHub, Vivid Seats, SeatGeek, etc.)
- Utilize internal and external technology to process and fulfill orders
- Work with marketplace representatives at StubHub, Vivid Seats, SeatGeek and others to manage issues on Tickets For Less orders
- Aid in the process of inventory management
- Work in the Point of Sale to input new and renewed ticketing inventory
- Communicate active promotions and discounts to Tickets For Less customers
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve department goals
- Generate revenue through customer sales conversations
- Assist in managing any on-site events locally or nationally. These may include buy are not limited to: Big 12 Tournament, NCAA Tournament, Bowl Games, Super Bowl, Masters or any other big event.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Must have a passion for sports
- Retail, travel, event or sports experience considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal & written
- Self-motivation, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills required
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team in a group setting
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Must be available to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must have an eye for detail
- Competitive Salary
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Casual dress code
Please send resume with cover letter by email to email@example.com