Full Time. The Product Owner is responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product.
- This job will report to the Vice President of Technology
- This position is collaborative and will work closely with stakeholders, clients, users, and software development team members.
Responsibilities & Job Duties (include, but are not limited to):
- Service as the voice of the client.
- Own the product roadmap.
- Work with end users to understand their needs and align them to overall product roadmap.
- Maintain product feature and issue backlog, working with the business to prioritize software development work.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure consistent product vision and execution.
- Accountable for the product presentation, documentation, feature communication, and overall product functionality.
- Represent the team when meeting with stakeholders, clients, or users.
- Represent the stakeholders, clients, and users when meeting with the team.
- Research and analyze market opportunities for product development.
- Follow competitors and the industry.
- No educational experience required / bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/technical training recommended
- No work experience required / previous product owner, analyst, entrepreneur or similar role recommended
- Recommended experience with Agile methodologies
- Positive and upbeat personality
- Creative, analytical, and strategic thinker
- Excellent oral, written and listening skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively individually or as part of a team
- Competitive Salary
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- $1,000 Employee Ticket Credit
- Casual dress code
Please send resume with cover letter by email to email@example.com