Software Engineer 1
Full Time. The Software Engineer 1 is responsible for planning, designing, building, testing, documenting, deploying, and maintaining software, data structures and information systems. Must be available to work a flexible schedule.
- The Software Engineer 1 will report to one of the following: Software Engineer Team Lead or Vice President of Technology
- Work will be performed under immediate supervision
- Instruction and guidance are expected to be required on advanced technical issues
Responsibilities & Job Duties (include, but are not limited to):
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes, tests and implements software applications and systems.
- Performs peer reviews, writes tests, analyzes code and performs other quality assurance tasks as needed to ensure high quality software applications and systems.
- Provide departmental and company technical assistance and problem resolution by being on-call when business and program level problems arise.
- Provide technical and business specific assistance to internal and external users as needed.
- Contribute to the improvement in departmental and operating efficiencies by following departmental standards and best practices.
- Contribute to success of overall company and IT goals and objectives by continuously improving self and following company and IT administrative steps and procedures.
- Possess bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/technical training
- Excellent oral, written and listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively individually or as part of a team
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the software development field
- Competitive Salary
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- $1,000 Employee Ticket Credit
- Casual dress code
Please send resume with cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org