Mavericks Center Ice Sweepstakes
TIME TO #SADDLEUP
KANSAS CITY MAVERICKS CENTER ICE SWEEPSTAKES RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.These contest rules are specific to the above contest.
1. Sponsor. The sponsor of this contest is Tickets For Less, LLC 7311 W. 130th Street Suite 100, Overland Park, KS 66213. ("Sponsor").
2. Contest Description: The ‘Tickets For Less Kansas City Mavericks Center Ice Sweepstakes' (" Contest") begins on Tuesday, September 24, 2019 at 10:35 AM (Central Time (US & Canada)) and ends on Tuesday, January 13, 2020 at 10:35 AM (Central Time (US & Canada)) (the " Contest Period"). Winners will receive ‘a Kansas City Mavericks VIP Package for one home game, including 4 Center Ice Seats and the chance to watch the Mavericks warm up inside the penalty box. Winners will also receive a video board shout out' ( "Prize" ). By participating in the Contest, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Contest Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
3. Eligibility: Eligible entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and legal U.S. residents of one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia as of the date of entry in the Contest. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees (including, without limitation, part-time or temporary employees) of Sponsor and its respective parent entities, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies at any time during the Contest Period , and the immediate family and other household members (i.e. spouses, parents, grandparents, children, grandchildren, roommates, housemates, significant others, partners, siblings (half and full) and the steps of each of the foregoing) of each of the above are NOT eligible to enter and/or to win the Contest.
5. Winner Selection: During the Contest Period, thirty-five (35) entrants (subject to confirmation of eligibility and compliance with these Contest Rules)("Potential Winner") will be randomly selected in a drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Contest Period. The random drawing will be conducted five (5) days prior to the Prize game date by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Potential Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information within 24 hours after the random drawing. With respect to notification of Potential Winner, Sponsor will only be required to send one email to the email address provided in the Entry Information. Potential Winner must respond as directed by Sponsor within 24 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. In case of an identity dispute, the authorized account holder of the email address provided in the Entry Information on the date of Entry will be the recognized entrant and entrant may be required to provide evidence that he or she is the authorized account holder as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Prize will be delivered to winner only at the address provided by winner to Sponsor after confirmation of winning. Winner is required to provide evidence of a valid state photo ID and valid social security number in order to be eligible to receive the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to examine identification and may reasonably choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented. The Winner may be required, in Sponsor's sole discretion, to sign and return one or more of an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability relieving Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents from any and all liability with respect to participation in this Contest and the receipt and/or use of the prize, and a Publicity Release (collectively "the Prize Claim Documents"). Any person who refuses to sign such Prize Claim Documents and/or provide a social security number or state photo ID by the deadline required by Sponsor will forfeit the contest prize and such prize may be disposed of at the discretion of Sponsor. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. Further, Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents are not responsible if any part of the prize cannot be awarded due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism, or other factors beyond the Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiaries, officers, directors, members, managers, employees, agents control. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or declare this Contest null and void and rescind the prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in this Contest and reserves the right to select a potential winner from all eligible uncompromised entries (as it determines in its sole discretion) it received through the date it terminated this Contest.
6. Prizes: - Winner(s) will receive [a Kansas City Mavericks VIP Package for one home game, including 4 Center Ice Seats and the chance to watch the Mavericks warm up inside the penalty box. Winners will also receive a video board shout out'.] (approximate retail value or "ARV": $150). Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prize will be awarded at 5 (#) different times in the Contest Period. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Contest Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within USA. Winner is responsible for paying all applicable local, county, state and federal taxes on the prize and will be issued an IRS 1099 form for the prize won in this contest. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
8. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any technical difficulties, technical malfunctions or errors (whether technical or typographical or human) experienced due to loss of phone service, internet availability, electronic problems, interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, or computer hardware or software or telephone malfunctions, failures, technical errors or difficulties, any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of the website, computer virus, bug, or other errors or corruptions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information of the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information of any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing or Sponsor from receiving (accurately or otherwise) an email, accessing any website or for any problem associated with the Sponsor's website, internet, telephone connections, servers, routers, or any other technical problem that may impact entry, participation, or prize claim in any way, regardless of the cause, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to any person's computer, equipment, property, software or network related to or resulting from participating in this Contest or visiting Sponsor's website (whether an entrant or visitor). Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing errors or typographical errors. If, for any reason, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, this Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, system overload or any other causes, whether discovered or suspected by Sponsor, which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, does or could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest, and/or provide alternative means of entry of any other changes to these Contest Rules that Sponsor deems appropriate under the circumstances. In the event of termination, suspension or modification of this Contest, a notice will be posted online.
9. Winner's List: To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Contest Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, #10 envelope to Tickets For Less cc: Tickets For Less Mavericks VIP Playoff Package Giveaway - at 7311 W. 130th Street Suite 100, Overland Park, KS 66213. Request must be received within six months of the contest or promotion ending.
10. Marketing: By participating and entering an email address, each entrant is opting in to receive marketing emails from Sponsor at the respective email address. This will allow Sponsor to digitally communicate with you via emails which might contain newsletters, product information and updates or special offers. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link contained in Sponsor emails.
11. Publicity: By participating, each entrant grants Sponsor permission to use his/her name, likeness, comments and/or photos for publicity purposes without payment of additional consideration except where prohibited by law.