Software Engineer - Team Lead
Full Time. The Software Engineer Team Lead is responsible for leading a software development team while planning, designing, building, testing, documenting, deploying, and maintaining software, data structures and information systems.
- This job will report to the Vice President of Technology
- Most work will be performed independently following team shop standards, and accepted practices
Responsibilities & Job Duties (include, but are not limited to):
- Coach and mentor team members.
- Perform various team roles when members are absent or needing assistance.
- Perform team member reviews.
- Remove blocks and potential blocks from derailing team success.
- Provide departmental and company technical assistance and problem resolution by being on-call when business and program level problems arise.
- Provide technical and business specific assistance to internal and external users as needed.
- Contribute to the improvement in departmental and operating efficiencies by following departmental standards and best practices.
- Contribute to success of overall company and IT goals and objectives by continuously improving self and following company and IT administrative steps and procedures.
- Possess bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience/technical training
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer or related Software Development technical role
- Positive and upbeat personality
- Excellent leadership and mentorship skills
- Excellent oral, written and listening skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work effectively individually or as part of a team
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within the software development field
- Competitive Salary
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- $1,000 Employee Ticket Credit
- Casual dress code
Please send resume with cover letter by email to email@example.com